Your e-id is accepted and recognized as a foreign e-id. Unfortunately we can process your request because our e-services usually requires that you have Swedish electronic identification, such as BankID. E-identification is comparable to other common forms of ID such as a driving licence or a national identity card and it allows you to identify yourself or sign securely online.

In order to help you please contact us on the phonenumber/e-mail below.

Updated: 2018-11-15 10.17

Updated by:

Share webbpage: eIDAS

g q n C